Best Brain Tumor Surgeon In India
What is a brain tumor?
- When there is the abnormal or excessive growth of any kind of brain cells,it forms a mass, leading to compression and pressure on the surrounding normal brain tissue.
- Is every tumor cancer?
- No, there are many brain tumors which are non-cancerous called benign brain tumors those which are cancers are called malignant brain tumors
Symptoms Of Brain Tumor | Famous Brain Tumor Doctors in Gurgaon
What are the symptoms of brain tumors?
- Intense, prolonged or a continuous headache over days or weeks.
- Vomiting /squint of eyes/ asymmetry of the face
- Paralysis or weakness of one side of the body (Hemiparesis)
- Double vision or diplopia
- Fits, seizures or convulsions
How is a Brain tumor Diagnosed?
- Please see a doctor if you have above symptoms. After the clinical exam, a CT scan of the brain or MRI scan of the brain is performed, which will show the tumor.
Treatment Of brain Tumor
What is the Treatment for a Brain Tumor?
- Surgery is the best form of treatment, where removal of a tumor may be curable in many cases. If the tumor is very deep-seated,
- advanced surgical techniques like stereotactic surgery, minimally invasive surgery or endoscopic surgery, are some of the options
If the tumor is large or inoperable, Stereotaxic biopsy of the tumor followed by radiotherapy may be an option. In some pituitary tumors, a medication called Bromocriptine given daily may reduce the size of the tumor considerably.
Different modes are:
- Tumor Decompression
- Tumor removal
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
Types of Brain Tumour Surgery
Different types of Surgery:
- Burr hole
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Transnasal surgery
if you have any queries regarding the brain, tumor, you can ask our expert doctors at given number you can call directly for the appointment booking and a suggestion for this diseases .you can also check famous disk replacement Hospital in india