If you belong to a country for which e-visa is not applicable then you would have to apply for a regular paper visa on your passport. There is a 3 step procedure for this which is as follows :
1. Fill the application form online (Click Here)
2. Submit your application with required documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
3. Collect your passport/visa from Indian Mission/Visa Application Center or by post.
Documents Required for Indian Visa
Passport with 6 month validity
Recent Passport size photographs
Photo copy of passport
Copy of online Visa application form
Proof of Residential Address
Recommendation from home country doctor to visit particular specialized medical center for treatment
Medical documents of the treatments that are done
Passport copy of attendant (for Attendant visas)
Proof of relationship with attendant (for Attendant visas)
Visa Invitation Letter from the Hospital in India where treatment is planned. Only the government approved hospitals will qualify for getting medical visa for the patient and the attendants. Once you have submitted the visa invite from a hospital changing of the hospital after arriving in India is not permitted.
If the visa is for more than 180 days then registration is compulsary within 14 days of arrival in India.
Currently the nationals of 166 countries can avail the e-visa facility for travelling to India. The E-Visa is applicable for Medical Treatment for the patient as well as the attendant. The procedure for obtaining e-visa is as follows :
1. Apply Online (Click Here). Upload the passport page and photo of yours
2. Pay E-visa fee online by credit / debit card / netbanking / payment wallet
3. Receive ETA Online Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your e-mail
4. Fly To India Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.
5. E-Visa has 5 sub-categories viz. e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Medical Attendant Visa and e-Conference Visa. A foreigner (other than those applying for e-Conference Visa) will be allowed to club activities permitted under these categories. Foreigners applying for e-Conference visa will be permitted to club the activities permitted under e-Tourist visa only. Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas will be granted against one e-Medical Visa.
6. For e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan.
7. Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia. Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
We have gathered some of the finest people who bring the best medical minds, exceptional surgical skills, dedication to patient well being and compassion in their heart.
Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr Arun Saroha is considered as one of the best spinal neurosurgeon in India with a very high success rate. Patients from all over the world come to India to get Spine Surgery done by him.
Dr Arun Saroha is one of the most trusted doctor amongst the Iraqi patients who have been coming to him for the treatment of brain ans apine problems for the last 15 years. Lots of hard work and dedication has gone in the building of this trust.